Our Client, a well-established manufacturing company based in Southend, are looking for a Tenders Administrator to join their busy team. This is a full time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.
The Tenders Administrator is responsible for responding to tenders & quotation requests through the various systems, composing customer correspondence and other general administration tasks.
- Detailed preparation and submission of tender responses, ensuring that all proposal documentation is prepared to the highest standard, as appropriate to meet deadlines.
- Production of customer quotations.
- Completion of complex questionnaires.
- Monitoring of tenders team email.
- Registering interest through web portals, European Journal, public sector notices and new business opportunities.
- Dealing with customer requests.
- Chairing tender kick-off meetings as and when required.
- Collation of tender submissions.
- Collation of equipment information.
- Ensuring procedural compliance, quality and deadlines are met at all times.
- Completing responses to any Sales related written requests received within the company.
- Composing customer correspondence ensuring adherence to documented procedures.
- Complete various administration tasks, as requested.
- Previous Administration experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please send your CV to us or call 01702 619944 for more information.