We are looking for a competent restaurant Servers and bar staff to work on behalf our our entertainment client based in Southend. Start dates avaialble immediately.
You’ll be the face of the restaurant or bar area and will be responsible for our customers’ experiences. Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. Bar servers will be taking drink orders, making a variety of drinks and using the till. Bar servers must be over 18 years old.
If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Take and prepare drinks orders
- Taking payment
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience or bar staff experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
Various shift patterns available between the hours of 9am – 1am Monday – Sunday. Rota’s will be done at the start of each week.
This is ongoing temporary work. Please send a CV or contact us for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: £8.91 per hour