We are searching on behalf of our client a manufacturing company based in Southend on Sea an experienced Chef for temporary work.
Key Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Food preparation and service.
- Prepare and cook fresh produce in advance and to order as them business requires.
- Multi task as required.
- Follow systems to effectively manage stock.
- Maintain high level of food hygiene standards.
- Must hold a current food hygiene certificate level 2 or above.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prepare sauces from scratch without a recipe.
- Understanding of food allergy procedures.
- Valid DBS would be advantageous.
Shift Pattern: Mon to Friday Hours 07.30-16.00
Pay rate £8.00- £9.00 per hour