We are currently searching for a motivated individual to work for our large manufacturing client in a Customer Service Administration role. The team “Service Care Plan Administration” is part of the wider Business Unit comprising of Field Engineers, Field Service coordinators, Service contract sales and uptime support managers, in total over 100 employees.
As a Customer Experience Administrator, you will be responsible for working within the Service Care Plan Administration department, alongside Service Contract Sales, to complete complex contract administration and undertaking post contract management.
The role will involve preparing new and revised customer offers, as well as reporting, analysis and management of existing contracts, to both increase the quality of service delivered to the customer and to maximise efficiency and profitability.
This is a part time role working 3 x 8 hour days (No preference to what days of the week.) This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Duties and experience required;
What you will be doing:
- You will prepare complex pricing offers, raise Service Care Plan proposals (contracts) and compose customer correspondence
- You will be responsible for reporting against contracts and completing post contract data analysis
- You will be involved with post contract management and performance monitoring
- You will support field based staff with regards to various administration tasks
- You will manipulate large data sets using Excel and Qlikview
- You will be responsible for updating & maintaining data within corporate business systems and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- You will be answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with general customer queries
- You will Provide support to other areas within the department as required
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a complex administrative role.
- You will be experienced in working with and analysing large data sets
- You have prior experience being a part of a customer support team and understand the needs of a customer
- You have experience collaborating with peers and forming agreements across cross-functional teams.
- You are skilled at explaining complex information succinctly and clearly.
- You will be able to manage effectively multiple work streams, whilst keeping the customer focus at the highest level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic thinking and problem solving
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent ICT skills including Excel