Our client within the banking field is looking for customer service advisors to join their debt recovery team based in Southend-On Sea. This is initially a 12 month temporary assignment starting in January. The positions are full time, 35 hours a week, on a shift pattern to cover hours between 8:00am – 8:00pm Monday – Friday and 8:00am – 5:00pm on Saturdays (You may be required to work every Saturday with a day off during the week).
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a credit check so you must have a good credit history with no outstanding debt.
Responsibilities for collections agent:
- Responding to general enquiries from Customers.
- Providing excellent Customer Service on every call.
- Building a rapport and engaging with Customers.
- Upholding procedures and regulations set by the Company.
- Ensuring FCA regulations and guidelines are upheld at all times.
- Developing knowledge of products and market to support Customers and Colleagues.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a call or contact centre or face to face customer service experience.
- Experience in Debt Management or Collections is advantageous.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to build good Customer relationships.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Natural ability to tailor responses, treating each Customer as an individual.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Flexibility to adapt to a wide range of responsibilities.
- Desire to coach and advise colleagues on best practices and new developments.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and internal databases.
If you have previous collections / debt management or customer service experience please call our office on 01702 619944 for more information or apply now.