- Attainment of standard times for the process
- Overall in process rejects to less than 2000ppm
- Compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental procedures
- Successful completion of mandatory training
- Shall implement and work to all applicable regulatory and quality requirements as stipulated within the Quality Manual, Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
- Shall implement and work to all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental requirements as stipulated within the HSE Policies and HSE Objectives
- Produce components in accordance to production plans to defined quality standards
- Maintain equipment as defined by the maintenance schedule
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Will undertake any assignments or duty as required by business needs.
- Demonstrated capability in operation of Manual Machinery
- CNC Sheet Metal (Safety, Operation & Control) experience
- Manual Sheet Metal(Safety, Operation & Control) experience
The Role requires you to be on your feet for long periods and some Lifting could be required during your general day.
Please apply or email a cv directly to email@example.com