We are searching on behalf of our manufacturing client for a Purchasing Administrator. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract based in Southend.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the procurement of inventory and non-inventory supplies and materials to fulfil Repair Part requirements.
Principal Duties and responsibilities
- Timely and effective processing and maintaining of Purchase Orders
- Rescheduling of outstanding and overdue Purchase Orders
- Engage in delivery issues with respective suppliers with the assistance of Qlikview Reports
- Reviewing of Safety Stocks on a regular basis
- To supply and update relevant information for purchased items to ensure prompt delivery to our customers
Skills & Abilities
- Good written communication and telephone manner
- Good Word, Powerpoint & Excel skills
- Good understanding of ERP processes to allow complex problem solving
- Previous experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
Working hours for this position are flexible. The role is 40 hrs per week across Monday – Friday 08.00-17.30. Please email your CV for consideration.