We are currently searching on behalf of one of our Global Manufacturing Client’s a Repair Operative for their site based in Southend On Sea for a full time, 6 month fixed term contract role.
Typical duties include but are not limited to;
- Product assembly/disassembly, repair and testing of medical instrumentation
- Assembling using very fine wires
- Quality inspection checks throughout the repair and testing process
- Administration duties relating to the repair process using the computer system to record repairs
Can you demonstrate ;
- Previous experience in a technical role or have fine hand skills from a hobby based activity
- Ability to read and understand detailed technical instructions
- Good computer skills including the use of email and data entry
- A good level of literacy, with the ability to be able to read and write clearly and concisely
If you are a strong team player, open to change with excellent communication skills please apply immediately or call 01702 619944 to discuss the role further or apply now.
Hours of work Mon – Fri 08.00-16.30 (40hrs per week)