The Recruitment Services partnership (trsp) welcomes all the opportunity to register
We are open for registration Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
The Recruitment Services partnership has an open office policy, which means you can register when it suits you between the stated times above.
Upon entering the office you will be greeted by an experienced consultant who will require two forms of identification (minimum).
• Valid passport or full UK birth certificate
• National Insurance Number (e.g. P45, payslip or NI Card)
• Proof of current name and address (i.e utility bill, bank statement, driving license)
Once the appropriate identification has been obtained a consultant will supply an application form depending upon the type of work required. The application will require your personal and working criteria. It is also beneficial to supply a Curriculum Vitae as well.
What else should I bring when registering
• Current Curriculum Vitae (on disk, memory stick, paper based)
• Cover letter (outlining relevant information on CV)
• Details of the last 10 years of employment
• Relevant qualifications/certificates /licenses (e.g. forklift, catering, engineering, driving etc)
Once the application has been completed a consultant will finalise your registration with an interview, this will allow us to match your skills, work experience and desired career path to our extensive client portfolio.